welcom

welcom
My photo
I have started this blog to help me get my craft projects out for everyone to see. My crafts are my therapy. I find peace in creating special ideas for friends and family. This is a new adventure for me and I plan on enjoying the ride

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Learning

Hello to all!! Sorry it has been so long since my last post, but exciting things have been happening and I have been really busy!!  I am currently in Dallas with Prissy and we just finished up a weekend retreat called the Artistic Journey.  It was a blast and we met some great people and made some great projects.  Pictures to come when I get back into town.  Another exciting thing to happen is I got to show my birdhouse to Cheryl from Ten Seconds Studio..she loved it so much she included it on her blog and the response has been overwhelming...I have got a lot of positive feedback.  We are staying in Dallas the remaining of this week to attend another class.  I never get tired of learning new crafting skills.  Please keep flowing the blog to watch the great new items coming out for the holidays!

No comments: