welcom

welcom
My photo
I have started this blog to help me get my craft projects out for everyone to see. My crafts are my therapy. I find peace in creating special ideas for friends and family. This is a new adventure for me and I plan on enjoying the ride

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Thank You Cards


Hey everybody!!  I hope everybody's weekend is off to a good start.  I've been busy trying to complete some projects.  Here are a couple of Thank You cards I made for a friend.  The first card has a cool digi stamp from Paper Shelter.  They have some really cool choices.  It also has an awesome added touch of acrylic wings.  I stamped them with Staz-On ink.  I really like how they came out.  The second card includes a stamp from Bombshell Stamps.  I'm also using this card for their September sketch challenge.  If you know me you know I'm really into using mirco beads so I had to use them for my center oval piece.  My friend is giving this card to a friend who let her use his pool over the weekend.  I think he will appreciate the pinup. Well back to work, they are other projects waiting.  Please let me know what you think of my cards.

No comments: