welcom

welcom
My photo
I have started this blog to help me get my craft projects out for everyone to see. My crafts are my therapy. I find peace in creating special ideas for friends and family. This is a new adventure for me and I plan on enjoying the ride

Sunday, June 19, 2011

New Bombshell in Town

I got a new Bombshell Stamp in yesterday! Its the Cherry Bomb stamp. I went to my craft room and starting working on something using it.  The Bombshell Forum had a challenge this month with a theme of Wild Thing.  You could do anything you wanted as long as it contained a Bombshell stamp and animal print.  I made this using the jumbo bottle cap from Maya Road along with ribbon trim from them also.  I also used some micro beads to fill the inside of the bottle cap.    I think this is going to make a great gift tag for a friend of mine.  I have called her a wild thing a time or two...LOL! 

No comments: