welcom

welcom
My photo
I have started this blog to help me get my craft projects out for everyone to see. My crafts are my therapy. I find peace in creating special ideas for friends and family. This is a new adventure for me and I plan on enjoying the ride

Monday, February 11, 2013

30 Sucks

Another fun project completed. This was a special order from a co-worker. She and her friend are celebrating the big 3-0 this year. They are still babies. Lol! I found this idea on Pinterest and gave it my own spin. I created a mixed media box for the base. I made the sign using my Cricut and Storybook cartridge. I cut up some red tissue paper, rolled it up and crushed it in my hand then applied it on the inside using my glue gun. I love how this all came together. Michelle emailed me to let me know her friend loved it. This made me very happy. Thanks for stopping by! Happy Monday everybody!

No comments: