welcom

welcom
My photo
I have started this blog to help me get my craft projects out for everyone to see. My crafts are my therapy. I find peace in creating special ideas for friends and family. This is a new adventure for me and I plan on enjoying the ride

Monday, June 17, 2013

More Father's Day Cards

Here are just a few more examples of my Father's Day cards. The first was a special order from a co-worker. It was for her son who is a single dad. She wanted something extra special, and wanted to use some personal photos. I love how these folded cards always come together. She emailed me and said he loved it!  Second card was made for a friend, he asked if I was making him a card.  Told him he wasn't my dad but I would see what I could do. I used some metal from Ten Seconds Studio and created this one of a kind card. He thought it was cool. It's always great when you hear people appreciate your work. Well I'm off to finish a special order project, pictures to come soon. Thanks for coming by!  


No comments: