welcom

welcom
My photo
I have started this blog to help me get my craft projects out for everyone to see. My crafts are my therapy. I find peace in creating special ideas for friends and family. This is a new adventure for me and I plan on enjoying the ride

Saturday, November 16, 2013

Every time card

Drum roll please....first card to make it into my personal hall of fame favorites. This was a special order card, ordered by a very special person. She ordered with intentions of giving it to someone else and that has changed, so I centered this card around her.  She has a talent like no other.  Her voice has the power to bring you to your feet and your hands in the air. I fell into a funk and didn't feel like crafting for a few weeks but this project changed that. I used my inspiration from Christy Tomlinson and created this one of a kind mixed media card.  The more I worked on it, the more I felt at ease and just sat back and created. I worked on the background one day with card stock, paints, gesso and paint mist. I guess this project stayed with me all day because that night I dreamed of how I wanted to finish this card off.  Thankfully it all came together.  I think it fits her perfectly because when she sings it definitely is magical. I can't wait to give it to her!  I got my mojo back and I'm ready to craft!  Thanks for stopping by and come back!  Holidays projects posted soon. 



No comments: