welcom

welcom
My photo
I have started this blog to help me get my craft projects out for everyone to see. My crafts are my therapy. I find peace in creating special ideas for friends and family. This is a new adventure for me and I plan on enjoying the ride

Friday, September 12, 2014

Off To The Fair



It's that time of year again!  Fair time!  I took my entries down on Wednesday and was nervous and excited all at the same time. I decided to enter four items this year. First is my decorated picture frame. I layered with a piece of aluminum foil, used H2O's to paint and a daisy stamp. It looked great. Second is my greeting card, I used my flower making magic to make the card come alive. Third is my single page scrapbook layout, I have gotten away from scrapbooking but felt my roots pulling me back. Of course I couldn't do a simple layout, I jazzed this one up with all kinds of mixed media. It came out perfect! Last is my recycled detergent bottle turned into a birdhouse. This was getting lots of attention when I left. It's a one of a kind. Love it!  I can't wait to go out and see how I did. It's always fun to go out and see everyone's amazing work. There is lots of talent out there. Thanks for stopping by!  Till next time!  

No comments: