welcom

welcom
My photo
I have started this blog to help me get my craft projects out for everyone to see. My crafts are my therapy. I find peace in creating special ideas for friends and family. This is a new adventure for me and I plan on enjoying the ride

Thursday, January 15, 2015

Happy 50th!!


Welcome back everyone. Here is a special order card for a 50th birthday. I was just told he liked beer and I could go from there. I decided to pull out my Gelli plate and create my own background using paints and distress inks. I love how it came out. I found this beer pic in a magazine, it worked perfect and the numbers are from Maya Road. It all came together nicely. I started this not knowing how it was going to come out. In the end it was perfect for him. Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments: