welcom

welcom
My photo
I have started this blog to help me get my craft projects out for everyone to see. My crafts are my therapy. I find peace in creating special ideas for friends and family. This is a new adventure for me and I plan on enjoying the ride

Saturday, April 25, 2015

Classes, Classes and more Classes





Let me tell you!!  I've been having a blast teaching these classes!  I'm bringing in these non crafters and showing them that they can make these canvas pieces. I'm getting great feed back and everyone is having fun. I love to see their faces when they are done. They can believe they really made it. Here are a few group photos of some of the classes. I can't wait to do more!  Thanks for stopping by!  And leave a comment if you're interested in taking a class with me. I will get back with you. 





No comments: