welcom

welcom
My photo
I have started this blog to help me get my craft projects out for everyone to see. My crafts are my therapy. I find peace in creating special ideas for friends and family. This is a new adventure for me and I plan on enjoying the ride

Friday, April 2, 2010

Okay trying to get back on track...LOL!  Since being back from Dallas my craft room was a mess and I had a hard time getting up the energy to reorganize it.  Well...I did it this morning!  Enough to do a few things.  This is a birthday card I will be using for my stepsister's 40th birthday, she is a Vet so you can see I went with the animal theme.  The most exciting part of this project is I got to use my new creatopia machine.  I finally got in my 12x12 embossing plates so now I'm able to emboss an entire 12x12 page.  After running it through the creatopia I distressed it which I think gave it alittle more dimension.  She also likes beads so I added the small bead accents.  Should be a fun party...poor parentals they have no grandchildren so they are planning a Easter egg hunt for grown ups at this party.  Does that require me to take a basket?...I better check on that..LOL!!  I'm working on a money tree for the event so I will post those pics soon! 

No comments: