welcom

welcom
My photo
I have started this blog to help me get my craft projects out for everyone to see. My crafts are my therapy. I find peace in creating special ideas for friends and family. This is a new adventure for me and I plan on enjoying the ride

Friday, March 26, 2010

This is the project we created...they titled it "Pennies from Heaven"  It is a book created with lots of pockets, did not know you could fold paper in so many ways, and journal pages.  Our instuctor told us she came up with the idea so whenever she found a penny she would journal what was on her mind at that time.  Great idea I think!  Hopefully I can recreate it for lots of other uses.  Well...I'm putting some finishing touches on some other projects I worked on at Conrad Cottage so those pics are to follow soon.  Have a great Friday everybody!!

No comments: