welcom

welcom
My photo
I have started this blog to help me get my craft projects out for everyone to see. My crafts are my therapy. I find peace in creating special ideas for friends and family. This is a new adventure for me and I plan on enjoying the ride

Friday, March 26, 2010

Well.... we are home!   We had a great time.  I don't know if anyone else feels this way but its almost strange to be home.  We headed to Prissy's cottage after the workshop. Tammy & I now realize why Prissy likes this house so much.  She has filled it with peace and comfort.  I'm already missing that after realizing today the errands I need to get done now that I'm back in the real world.  I will run away with her anytime...LOL!  Well now back to business.  The next post shows our project we made...so...onto the projects!

No comments: