welcom

welcom
My photo
I have started this blog to help me get my craft projects out for everyone to see. My crafts are my therapy. I find peace in creating special ideas for friends and family. This is a new adventure for me and I plan on enjoying the ride

Monday, March 22, 2010

The good times roll......we are still in Dallas.  Had a great time at the workshop(picture to be posted soon).  We have done some shopping and have found a lot of great new ideas.  We have started some of them here but can't wait to get home to really get busy.  Updates coming soon. 

2 comments:

Suzann Soliz said...

very excited to see what you guys have come up with...

Tammy said...

It's been a blast and I have enjoyed getting to craft finally. Can't wait to get home and get somemore stuff done. Thanks for a great time you two!!! Make the drive home safely.