welcom

welcom
My photo
I have started this blog to help me get my craft projects out for everyone to see. My crafts are my therapy. I find peace in creating special ideas for friends and family. This is a new adventure for me and I plan on enjoying the ride

Sunday, March 14, 2010

I know..I know it has been a few days.  Haven't been feeling so well the last couple of days.  Today I woke up and told myself I would make something...maybe it would make me feel better.  I actually woke up thinking about this idea.  I knew I had some spare metal pieces and wondered if I could use it through my cuttlebug and what do you know it worked.  I did not have much metal left so I used it to make this journal.  I think it came out cute and the ideas are endless.  It's amazing what our tools can do when we put them to work. 

No comments: