welcom

welcom
My photo
I have started this blog to help me get my craft projects out for everyone to see. My crafts are my therapy. I find peace in creating special ideas for friends and family. This is a new adventure for me and I plan on enjoying the ride

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Love this idea!!...this project was found by some great friends Tammy & Prissy.  The way this usually works is they find the ideas and they past along to me to try and create.  This is a faux leather billfold.  Great for giftcards, coupons, and great party favors for bachelorette parties.  I can decorate to match your personality.  We can go wild with animal print or if you're a princess add alittle bling...  I can't believe this is all made from paper.  Hope you like the few projects I've posted.  More to come soon.  Let me know how you like these items....

1 comment:

Tammy said...

Hard to believe these are made out of paper and aren't leather. Gorgeous.