welcom

welcom
My photo
I have started this blog to help me get my craft projects out for everyone to see. My crafts are my therapy. I find peace in creating special ideas for friends and family. This is a new adventure for me and I plan on enjoying the ride

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Well here they are...my pushers...idea pushers that is.  LOL!  Tammy & Prissy! We are setting up for an adventure this weekend.  We are leaving on Friday for a scrapbooking workshop on Saturday then headed to Conrad Cottage(Prissy's Lakehouse) for a few days of crafting.  I can't wait!  The time I spend with these two is like free therapy.  They let me be me and accept the best and worst of me...true friends. You know you have true friends when you can sit in the living room and go from crying to laughing back to crying then laughing an then say..."okay who's hungry lets go eat."  LOL!   I can't wait to post pictures of our adventures and our creations!

1 comment:

Prissy said...

Oh! Yeah ! This picture reminds me to get my drinking horn out and use it. It will hold more than one Shiner if my memory is correct. LOL! I thank the Texas Longhorn for my beautiful and fully functional drinking horn.I do appreciate the sacrifice.