welcom

welcom
My photo
I have started this blog to help me get my craft projects out for everyone to see. My crafts are my therapy. I find peace in creating special ideas for friends and family. This is a new adventure for me and I plan on enjoying the ride

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Trying to get the creative juices going!  Still in Dallas..we dropped off Tammy at the airport so she could fly home and get back to work...feel sorry for her.  Prissy & I continued on with our adventures alone...we got stuck in 5:00 traffic and we both laughed because I told her we needed to stop drinking our cokes...first for bathroom reasons and second we may be sitting here for hours and may get thirsty so we needed to make them last.  We made it to a couple of craft shops but were alittle disappointed in our finds.  Prissy made the comment it was really odd without our friend Tammy.  We felt like we were missing something and we were...our friend.  We did have a great dinner and enjoyed some quality time.  Prissy and I always have some great talks.  Now we are back at the cottage and I'm trying to get inspired...hopefully by morning some inspiration will take over.  One more day then on our way home.  This trip has been good for me. 

No comments: