welcom

welcom
My photo
I have started this blog to help me get my craft projects out for everyone to see. My crafts are my therapy. I find peace in creating special ideas for friends and family. This is a new adventure for me and I plan on enjoying the ride

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Bridal Shower Gift

Bridal season is definitely here...we have had our share of showers this season.  I'm attending another one this afternoon.  It is for a very special girl.  Lauren holds a special place in my heart so I wanted to create something for her that I hope she will treasure.  I created this personalized canvas piece.  I thought she might like something for her home that she can display and share her faith and the pride she is taking in taking a new last name.  I really like this piece and very easy to create.  Love ya Lauren!  Many, many years of blessing to you! 

1 comment:

Suzann Soliz said...

love it as always~
is this a canvas or tile?