welcom

welcom
My photo
I have started this blog to help me get my craft projects out for everyone to see. My crafts are my therapy. I find peace in creating special ideas for friends and family. This is a new adventure for me and I plan on enjoying the ride

Monday, January 17, 2011

Metal Picture Frame

I made this frame for my wonderful friend and beautiful Glamour Technician (a term I picked up from "Steel Magnolias").  She loves the famous artist Frida.  I was in Taos with Tammy and Prissy when we came across a local artist who specialized in Frida.  I found this card for Michelle and thought it would make a great Christmas present for her in a decorative frame.  I think she really like it.  Michelle said she had never seen this picture of Frida and she owns alot of books and pics of the artist....so I was very excited to know I found a picture she did not have.  I'm working on a few new things and will post soon...til next time!

No comments: