welcom

welcom
My photo
I have started this blog to help me get my craft projects out for everyone to see. My crafts are my therapy. I find peace in creating special ideas for friends and family. This is a new adventure for me and I plan on enjoying the ride

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Valentines



I know it has been a long time.  It seems I've been really busy but have not accomplished much.  The holidays are finally over and I'm cleaning up my craft room from the holiday crafting.  I finally got to do some crafting yesterday.  I thought I better start some Valentines.  I came up with this idea after making something similar for Christmas.  I plan on taking orders for Valentines through January.  I promise to keep my blog updated a little better.  I really need to get some crafts out.  Until next time!

1 comment:

Sparkly Engineer said...

These are really awesome. I am so casing this.