welcom

welcom
My photo
I have started this blog to help me get my craft projects out for everyone to see. My crafts are my therapy. I find peace in creating special ideas for friends and family. This is a new adventure for me and I plan on enjoying the ride

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Birthday Card

Happy Birthday Amelia!! The big "2"!  I made this card using a tag card I found on clearance.  This is a new shape card for me so was a lot of fun to create.  Also did something else new I made my own ruffled tissue paper to match the tissue paper we used on her gift.  I learned this technique from a tutorial on Pinterest. I added some accents from Maya Road which include the scroll chipboard pieces and trinket pearl pins.  I made the rosettes out of scrap cardstock.  It all came together nicely.  It was a great party and Becky really like the card. 

No comments: