welcom

welcom
My photo
I have started this blog to help me get my craft projects out for everyone to see. My crafts are my therapy. I find peace in creating special ideas for friends and family. This is a new adventure for me and I plan on enjoying the ride

Monday, September 12, 2011

Smeared Ink Challenge Week of Sept 12....Paint

Smeared Ink's challenge for this week is paint.  I had a few ideas rolling around in my head but this is what I finally came up with....

I found myself not really wanting to make a card this week.  I decided to take a $1.00 frame from Michaels and use it this week.  I painted it using the red crackle paint from Ranger, stamped it using stamps from Inkadinkado and Staz On Ink.  The finally touch came from using UTEE to cover the entire frame.  I heat set it and the UTEE settled in the crackled paint and also gave it a wet, glossy appearance.  I finished it off with Smeared Ink stamps from the Faes set.  I'm very happy how this project turned out.  Please let me know what you think of this project.  I appreciate the feed back.  

No comments: