welcom

welcom
My photo
I have started this blog to help me get my craft projects out for everyone to see. My crafts are my therapy. I find peace in creating special ideas for friends and family. This is a new adventure for me and I plan on enjoying the ride

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Birthday Cards and more Birthday cards





You can all see how I spent my Saturday morning.  LOL!  My dad threw one big birthday party for everyone who had a birthday in the month of April.  As you can see it was a party for four family members.  I tried to make each card to fit each person's personality.  We had a great time and had some awesome food.  On the cards I used some of my favorite products from Maya Road, Ten Seconds Studio, Cricut, and stamps from Antiquated Collection by Lisa Pace.  Everybody was so excited about their cards.  I guess I'm headed back to the craft room to work on some more projects.  See ya soon!

No comments: