welcom

welcom
My photo
I have started this blog to help me get my craft projects out for everyone to see. My crafts are my therapy. I find peace in creating special ideas for friends and family. This is a new adventure for me and I plan on enjoying the ride

Monday, April 23, 2012

"Create" sign

Here's my lastest creation.  I'm doing some re-arranging in my craftroom and thought I needed something  new to add so I made this Create sign to put up in my room.  I used a foil technique I learn on Pinterest and just went crazy with some zipper trim.  All embellishments are from Maya Road and Tim Holtz.  I can't wait to find that special place in my room for it.  Thanks for stopping in and please let me know what you think of my new sign.  I love the comments!  Till next time....

1 comment:

Sparkly Engineer said...

Well this should definitely inspire you to "Create" it so fun to look at. IT will make a lovely piece for your craftroom