welcom

welcom
My photo
I have started this blog to help me get my craft projects out for everyone to see. My crafts are my therapy. I find peace in creating special ideas for friends and family. This is a new adventure for me and I plan on enjoying the ride

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Mother's Day Cards




Here's what I've been busy doing...making Mother's Day cards.  I got a special order and was asked to make each one different.  I used the same stamp but what fun it was to create a different design for each one.  I used some great products from Maya Road, October Afternoon, Provo Crafts, Ten Seconds Studio and even used some Copic markers on several of my cards.  What a special day it is to celebrate mom.  I know I'm very lucky to have a very special mom.  Thanks for stopping by to take a look at my newest creations. 

No comments: