welcom

welcom
My photo
I have started this blog to help me get my craft projects out for everyone to see. My crafts are my therapy. I find peace in creating special ideas for friends and family. This is a new adventure for me and I plan on enjoying the ride

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Tri-State Fair

I know it's been awhile since my last post but life has been a little crazy. I have done some crafting and here are the items I have entered into the fair this year. First is a dress form made from coffee filters, I used Maya Mist, distress stains and inks to color. There are a total of 410 rosettes on the dress. I love it but was very time consuming. Second is my Shadowbox from Tim Holtz. I used all kinds of goodies on this project from scraps I had been saving to metal and embellishments from Ranger. The glitter just gave it that extra something. My last project is a paper mâché house I purchased at Hobby Lobby. I covered in paper in used metal from Ten Seconds Studio for the roof. This was fun to make and really like how it came out. I'm proud of all my projects. Will let you know how I do. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: