welcom

welcom
My photo
I have started this blog to help me get my craft projects out for everyone to see. My crafts are my therapy. I find peace in creating special ideas for friends and family. This is a new adventure for me and I plan on enjoying the ride

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Trinket Shadowbox

I really like this project! I have seen Tim Holtz do several projects with his trinket boxes and have always wanted to give it a try. I initially sprayed all pieces with Maya mist then glittered all the edges. I tried to personalized each box using items from Ten Second Studio, Ranger and vintage pieces I had found in local thrift stores. I also wanted to do something a little different with the box so I attached some grunge board scrolls from Tim Holtz to the side and glittered them as well. I'm really happy how this project came out. You can't go wrong with it. It's all about making it your own.

No comments: