welcom

welcom
My photo
I have started this blog to help me get my craft projects out for everyone to see. My crafts are my therapy. I find peace in creating special ideas for friends and family. This is a new adventure for me and I plan on enjoying the ride

Sunday, December 16, 2012

Craft Shows

Well I've been one little busy crafter. I was invited to participant in two craft shows this season and I had a really great time. First one was at Panhandle Surgical Hospital. We set up in the conference room and the staff was great! They actually bought up all my ornaments which was great. My second show was at the Midtown YMCA. We had quite a bit of traffic, sold some tags, ornaments and journals. It was funny I had several people ask if I local so I'm hoping that means they will be future customers. The shows were lots of hard work, but I had a lot of fun and meet some great people. Thanks again for all your support! Thanks for stopping by!



No comments: