welcom

welcom
My photo
I have started this blog to help me get my craft projects out for everyone to see. My crafts are my therapy. I find peace in creating special ideas for friends and family. This is a new adventure for me and I plan on enjoying the ride

Saturday, December 8, 2012

Mixed Media Gift Buckets

OMG!! Christy Tomlinson has created a monster. I was preparing for a local craft show and I came across these buckets I bought awhile back. I tried to decided what to do with them when I thought "hey why not apply my new obsession to them, so here there are!" I think they came out great and they were really popular at my show. I pointed out that I really didn't want to make them Christmas themed because I wanted the person to be able to use it year round. I'm wondering if I should make up some more. What do you think? Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: