welcom

welcom
My photo
I have started this blog to help me get my craft projects out for everyone to see. My crafts are my therapy. I find peace in creating special ideas for friends and family. This is a new adventure for me and I plan on enjoying the ride

Sunday, September 22, 2013

Pop up greeting card

I found this awesome tutorial by Brenda Bliss for a pop up box and I had to give it a try. I instantly knew I wanted to use this as a greeting card for a friend. My friend was throwing a birthday party for her daughter and asked me to make a card. I knew this would be perfect. I included some pictures and included a tag so that she could sign with a personalized message. They both loved it which made me really happy. I have a feeling I will be making a few more of these. Thanks for stopping by!  More projects to come!  

No comments: