welcom

welcom
My photo
I have started this blog to help me get my craft projects out for everyone to see. My crafts are my therapy. I find peace in creating special ideas for friends and family. This is a new adventure for me and I plan on enjoying the ride

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Mixed Media Canvas


Hey everybody!  Happy New Year!  Sorry it has been so long. The holidays went right past me. I can't believe how fast time flies by. I did get some crafting in..that's for sure. Here is a 12x12 mixed media canvas piece. I created with paper, modeling paste, paints, vintage sewing pattern paper and a new splatter technique I learned. I made several and sold all of them at a craft show over the holidays. I find myself becoming addicted to mixed media. I have so many ideas in my head. I actually want to go bigger. That's scary to me!  That would actually mean it's a piece of art. Actually as I am typing this I am working on a larger piece. I want to thank everyone for their continued support. Please come back I plan on creating some new pieces soon. See ya soon!  

No comments: