welcom

welcom
My photo
I have started this blog to help me get my craft projects out for everyone to see. My crafts are my therapy. I find peace in creating special ideas for friends and family. This is a new adventure for me and I plan on enjoying the ride

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Bombshell Challenge Shabby Chic

This was a fun challenge that had you really thinking.  I'm definitely used to using more color. I was told part of the challenge was to use mostly white on your project.  I took one of my favorite Bombshells and left her bathing suit white but covered with stardust Stickles.  On a strip of the cardstock I used one of my new best friends....I covered it with clear micro beads.  I think it added a great touch to the card.  I used some of the remaing cardstock to make rosettes, tissue tape by Tim Holtz, rosette trim by Tim Holtz, Pearl trinket pins from Maya Road and a lace doilie to make up my embellishments.  I think it all came together great.  Please let me know what you think of my card.  I enjoy the comments.  Onto my next project...

1 comment:

Gerri said...

Love this Freddie. The beads are a nice touch. Very Eloquent!