welcom

welcom
My photo
I have started this blog to help me get my craft projects out for everyone to see. My crafts are my therapy. I find peace in creating special ideas for friends and family. This is a new adventure for me and I plan on enjoying the ride

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Smudgefest Day 6

I can't believe it, I really have done a project everyday for Smudgefest.  Just one more day. 

Today's challenge is Sketchy Saturday

Here is my take on the challenge

On this card I used stamps from the Faes stamp set from Smeared Ink.  I love the look of the vine and used the word "fascination" from the same stamp set.  I embossed the background along with a piece of metal to accent.  This was a very simple and fun card to make

9 comments:

Laura B said...

Gorgeous card! That vine is so pretty.:)

Susan's crafty chaos said...

It's simply beautiful Freddie! :D

Scrap Vamp said...

Your card is beautiful!

monique said...

love it

Alex said...

This is an absolutely gorgeous card. Just beautiful Freddie!

KC said...

this is an awesome card! I love all the textures!!!

Susan said...

Simply lovely! love the color green you used.
Susan

Jane said...

I love this Freddie
Luv Jane xxx

I Don't Do Straignt said...

Beautifull!!!!

Fiona. x