welcom

welcom
My photo
I have started this blog to help me get my craft projects out for everyone to see. My crafts are my therapy. I find peace in creating special ideas for friends and family. This is a new adventure for me and I plan on enjoying the ride

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Day 18 of 31 Days of Halloween....tag

Welcome back!  It's day 18!  Today I created another tag using the skelton embossing folder from Tim Holtz.  I then took my glossy accents from Ranger and outlined the skelton and added micro beads to help him stand out.  I finished the tag off with rose trim by Maya Road, stamp from Studio G, and sticker scroll from Martha Stewart.  I hope you like it.  Please let me know what you think of it, I love the comments!  See ya on day 19!! 

10 comments:

Steph said...

Lovely tag and I really like you high-lighted the skelleton by using the micro beads. Very cool project!

Sugar said...

great job! love the flowers!

ike said...

Beautiful tag - fab skellie and I love those roses. :-)

Unknown said...

Great tag love the background

Luv Jane xxx

KristyLee said...

Freddie,
Great tag, love the embossing on it!
Peace,
KristyLee

Sharon Sahl said...

Great tag using just brown and grey and black! Although that pretty much defines great for me. Very nice design too! When I walked into the grocery I heard one of your playlist songs and had to smile.

Susan said...

oooh, the skeleton looks awesome!!
Susan

DonnaMundinger said...

Fabulous tag! Love how you coated the skellie with micro beads. xxD

Scrap Vamp said...

What a fantastic tag! Wonderful embossing!

Sara a.k.a. Eternal Princess Ryan said...

Awesome Tag Freddie!!! I love how you used the micro beads!!!! Beautiful!!!!