welcom

welcom
My photo
I have started this blog to help me get my craft projects out for everyone to see. My crafts are my therapy. I find peace in creating special ideas for friends and family. This is a new adventure for me and I plan on enjoying the ride

Friday, October 28, 2011

Day 28 of 31 Days of Halloween...altered coffin

Hey everybody it's day 28!  Can you believe it?!  Today's project is an altered coffin which I bought at Michaels.  Cardstock is from Paper Studio and Reflections which I also bought locally at my craft stores.  I loved the idea of taking my skeleton hands and adhereing them to the side so they could hold my pumpkin.  The stamp I used today is one I found in a $1.00 bin at Joanns by Inkadinkado.  These spiders are amazing.  I found them at Michaels along with the witch and cat cupcakes pics in the Martha Stewart section.  I love how this all came together and I hope you do too.  Please leave me a comment.  I love the feedback.  See ya on day 29!  

10 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

Love it, Freddie! Particularly those hands! so many cool elements to look at. Fabulous! xxD

ike said...

FABULOUS job with this one Freddie :-) xx

Tammy said...

As always another SPOOKtacular project!

Unknown said...

Great coffin
Luv Jane xxx

Sugar said...

LOVE it! great job mr!

Steph said...

So cool! Great idea with the hands and I love the spiders crawling out too.

Sara a.k.a. Eternal Princess Ryan said...

This is so awesome Freddie!!! I love all the little goodies that you have added! Way To Go!!!

Sharon Sahl said...

I love your coffin creation! The hands holding the pumpkin and the spiders are awesome and I'm really liking that fence on the other side too!

Susan said...

FREAKING AWESOME!!
Susan

KristyLee said...

Freddie,
This is so awesome, I love it! I love all the detail and work you have put into this coffin! Super FAB job!
Peace,
KristyLee