welcom

welcom
My photo
I have started this blog to help me get my craft projects out for everyone to see. My crafts are my therapy. I find peace in creating special ideas for friends and family. This is a new adventure for me and I plan on enjoying the ride

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Day 22 of 31 Days of Halloween....treat bag

Welcome back!  It's day 22!  I put my Cricut to work.  I used cartridges "Child's First Year" and "Paper Dolls".  I covered both my little witch and tree with micro beads.  Yes...I do have an obession with micro beads.  LOL!  I just love the look it gives my projects.  I used stamps from Studio G and Close To My Heart "Halloween Dingbats".  I love how my little Vampire is hiding and waiting for his special treat.  LOL!  What's your favorite treat during Halloween?  Leave me a comment I love them.  See ya on day 23!

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Great treat bag looks fantastic
Luv Jane xxx

Steph said...

So cute! You must have a ton of those micro beads. I hope that little vampire isn't planning on stealing that witch's candy or she might have to whack him with her broom.

KristyLee said...

Woes love your treat bag it's so cool lookin, great job!
Peace,
KristyLee

Sharon Sahl said...

Nice silouette on your treat bag. The vampire better be careful as it's getting harder and harder to scare little girls. Like the bats too!

ike said...

Fabulous spiders - I hope he gets her hahahaha

DK Spins said...

Cute little treat bag, Freddie! love that little witch that you cut out with your Cricut - cute! my favorite treat is seeing all the little ones dressed up in their various costumes - corny, I know.

Susan said...

Wonderful, wonderful Gift Bag!!
Susan

DonnaMundinger said...

That microbead texture is the coolest and I love the hanging spiders and peeking Vamp. I'm a sucker for peanut M&M's xxD

Sara a.k.a. Eternal Princess Ryan said...

Cool Gift Bag Freddie!!! It is okay to obsessed with micro beads!!! For me it is stickles or well anything shiny and sparkly!!!

bonniebluedenim said...

Yummy treat bag. perfect for a little trick or treater!!!!