welcom

welcom
My photo
I have started this blog to help me get my craft projects out for everyone to see. My crafts are my therapy. I find peace in creating special ideas for friends and family. This is a new adventure for me and I plan on enjoying the ride

Monday, January 7, 2013

It's a New Year

I cannot believe how fast time is flying. Can you believe it's 2013?! The beginning of my year didn't start out so hot. I haven't been feeling so great but I think that's finally coming to an end and I'm feeling human again. This means I haven't been in the craft room but I feel it calling me. I definitely have some ideas rolling around in my head. On a great note, I did receive an email that I have another card getting published by Scrapbooking.com. It's always great when someone else finds your work worth showcasing. I'm hoping for lots of craft time and some great projects to come out of my craft room. I've also decided to get more involved in the craft show circuit. Thanks again for everyone's support, and keep checking back for some exciting projects.

No comments: