welcom

welcom
My photo
I have started this blog to help me get my craft projects out for everyone to see. My crafts are my therapy. I find peace in creating special ideas for friends and family. This is a new adventure for me and I plan on enjoying the ride

Monday, January 28, 2013

Valentine Chapstick Tag

I created a unique way to give that favorite tube of Chapstick as a great gift. I took a tag and using stamps, distress inks and a embossing folder created this one of a kind tag. I think it would be a perfect accent to any gift. I cut out 1" hearts on my Cricut to make the flower and attached a pearl for the center. Heart and lip stamps are from Stampabilities, alphabet stamp set is from Close To My Heart. I created the holder from spare ribbon attaching with my Mini Attache stapler from Ranger. I hope you like this idea and thanks again for stopping by!

No comments: