welcom

welcom
My photo
I have started this blog to help me get my craft projects out for everyone to see. My crafts are my therapy. I find peace in creating special ideas for friends and family. This is a new adventure for me and I plan on enjoying the ride

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Valentine's Day Cards

Wow! Well it's been a little busy. I've had more request for cards which is an awesome thing. So been spending lots of time in my craft room. Here are three sample cards I have made. First card uses all products from Maya Road, which happens to be some of my favorite. Second card of course I have is a mixed media card all inspired by tutorials by Christy Tomlinson. I included some burlap on this card from Hobby Lobby and alcohol inked acrylic from Clear Scraps. This is a very unique card for a very special person. The last card is made using a stamp from one of my favorite stamp companies called Bombshell Stamps. The bucket stamp is from Close To My Heart. This card was a special order and is going to really nice guy for Valentine's. I guess I better get back to crafting. Thanks for stopping by! See ya next time around.





No comments: