welcom

welcom
My photo
I have started this blog to help me get my craft projects out for everyone to see. My crafts are my therapy. I find peace in creating special ideas for friends and family. This is a new adventure for me and I plan on enjoying the ride

Sunday, October 19, 2014

Gearing up ATC Swap



Welcome back!  Having so much fun with Krazy Island Studios. I've decided to do another ATC swap with them. For this swap the theme was Halloween, and I've had a blast creating my cards. I sometimes love not knowing how my cards will come out and that's exactly what happened here. I just went for it. Using acrylic paints, distress inks and stamps I created these cool cards. I love them!  Getting ready to mail them out. I can't wait to see everyone else's creations. Thanks for stopping by!  I'm heading to the studio so come back soon to see some great projects. 

No comments: