welcom

welcom
My photo
I have started this blog to help me get my craft projects out for everyone to see. My crafts are my therapy. I find peace in creating special ideas for friends and family. This is a new adventure for me and I plan on enjoying the ride

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Halloween Projects



These are some fun projects I've been working on. The first one is the ever popular candy bar sliders. These are so much fun to make and the ideas are endless. They make great treats for those trick or treaters out there. I've sold several for teacher's gifts also. Second project is just fun!  It's a witch's hat center piece. I always have so much fun making these. The flowers on the hat are made plastic spoons and aluminum cans. I used some fun embellishments to finish this up. Well I'm headed back to the studio so more projects to come soon. Thanks for stopping by!!  

No comments: