welcom

welcom
My photo
I have started this blog to help me get my craft projects out for everyone to see. My crafts are my therapy. I find peace in creating special ideas for friends and family. This is a new adventure for me and I plan on enjoying the ride

Sunday, October 12, 2014

New Mixed Media Projects



Okay...okay my mixed media obsession continues. Here are two more pieces. First one is probably become one of my popular projects. Everybody wants a sugar skull!  It was awesome to use up those small scraps of card stock. My second piece is one of my favorites. Using a Prima stamp along with chipboard from my favorite line Maya Road to create this one of a kind piece. Both of these pieces were so much fun to create because once again I got my hands dirty.  Thanks again for stopping by!  Till next time!  

No comments: