welcom

welcom
My photo
I have started this blog to help me get my craft projects out for everyone to see. My crafts are my therapy. I find peace in creating special ideas for friends and family. This is a new adventure for me and I plan on enjoying the ride

Monday, August 23, 2010

Artistic Journey Tag

I'm so excited.  Prissy and I are taking some classes in Dallas the first of October.  It's called the Artistic Journey.  Hoping to learn all kinds of new stuff and bring back some new ideas for everyone.  They asked everyone taking the class to make a tag which represents yourself.  Within the past year I've been trying to find where I belong. I'm working on it and know following my heart will bring me full circle.  I love my crafts...I can't get enough.  I want to learn more everyday. I have all these ideas in my head...I see these finished projects in my head.  Working on trying to make them real.  I've prayed and asked where God wants me to go..I always end up at my craft table.  What stops me is I get scared..its new.  I guess fear of the unknown.  Can I do this? Will people really like my stuff?  Do I have what it takes?  These are just some of the questions that stop me from completing my circle.  I hope you stick with me and see where this journey goes...til next time!

2 comments:

Suzann Soliz said...

I love the tag! Who is teaching your class? Looks very Tim Holtz like!

Freddie said...

It is going to be three classes all instructors coming from the Maya Road Design team