welcom

welcom
My photo
I have started this blog to help me get my craft projects out for everyone to see. My crafts are my therapy. I find peace in creating special ideas for friends and family. This is a new adventure for me and I plan on enjoying the ride

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Fun with Grunge Board

I saw this idea several months ago using grunge board to make a braclet.  Thought I would give it a try.  I realize today I need to get several more colors of paint.  I was limited on the colors.  I do think this is a great idea and the grunge board really does feel like a piece of leather.  I can't wait to make some in additional colors and variations.  Of course I had to add some bling...thats for you Prissy..LOL!  It was alot of fun to make and may make a great craft class. 

No comments: