welcom

welcom
My photo
I have started this blog to help me get my craft projects out for everyone to see. My crafts are my therapy. I find peace in creating special ideas for friends and family. This is a new adventure for me and I plan on enjoying the ride

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Storage Box

I dreamed about this box...I had to make it real.  I had this box laying around in my workshop.  Just waiting to be used.  One of my new obsessions is Ten Seconds metal.  I embossed and distress the metal and used it to cover this box.  Colors used were slate and red.  I cut the embellishments in black vinyl.  I added some red, and clear bling to add the treasure chest effect.  I filled it with some embelllishment and set it beside me in my workshop.  I have so many other ideas for this metal...can't wait to try them all out.  Let me know what you think? 

2 comments:

Suzann Soliz said...

very nice- I love the red & black together!

Anonymous said...

Very nice...
Love the vinyl too..
Did you use a cricut to cut the vinyl??

I LOVE TSS!!!