welcom

welcom
My photo
I have started this blog to help me get my craft projects out for everyone to see. My crafts are my therapy. I find peace in creating special ideas for friends and family. This is a new adventure for me and I plan on enjoying the ride

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Request for frames

Well here we have it..a request for frames.  My sister was going to a baby shower and we found out the parents were decorating the nursery in UT Longhorn decor.  They are a very special couple and will make great parents.  According to my sister they thought she bought it and wanted to know where she got it..made me feel good.  It is made up of Longhorn paper and a piece of embossed metal.  I found the longhorn symbols at at UT store in Dallas.  I thought they added a great touch.  The second frame was ordered by my cousin.  She has a new office and wanted to add some special touches.  I laughed..she is going to add a picture of me and her boyfriend in it.  Her frame is made with some Ten Second Studio influence.  I really liked the final outcome.  My cousin is keeping me pretty busy.  She like this frame so much she has asked me to make a door hanging for her office door so that project is to come very soon.  Alot of things in the works and you will be getting a lot of information from me soon.  Stay tuned!

No comments: