welcom

welcom
My photo
I have started this blog to help me get my craft projects out for everyone to see. My crafts are my therapy. I find peace in creating special ideas for friends and family. This is a new adventure for me and I plan on enjoying the ride

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Altered Canvas Book & Garland




I've been a busy little bee.  These are a couple of projects we will be displaying at the crop we will be attending this weekend.  I'm excited to show everyone how they can use the products we carry and turn them into some great projects.  Both the book and the garland are from Maya Road.  I love their products!!  I did use a lot of our products that we carry from Maya Road, Simple Stories and then some left over items I had from other projects.  I really enjoyed making them and can not wait to hear the feed back...til next time...I already have several projects going at once.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the butterfly garland Freddie!

Michelle Watson said...

Hey Freddie just found your blog. I love it! Can't wait to see what else is to come.