welcom

welcom
My photo
I have started this blog to help me get my craft projects out for everyone to see. My crafts are my therapy. I find peace in creating special ideas for friends and family. This is a new adventure for me and I plan on enjoying the ride

Monday, March 21, 2011

Preparing

In the process of getting ready for a crop this weekend.  We have a friend hosting a gathering of her 55 closest friends...LOL! for a full day of fun.  Happy Hour Crafts is taking their products for sell.  I'm in the process of making up several samples of our products.  I love spending time with other scrappers.  Love seeing what everyone is making.  I also seem to get inspiration by watching others working on their projects.  So off to spend a little more time in my craft room and see what I can come up with...til next time

No comments: