welcom

welcom
My photo
I have started this blog to help me get my craft projects out for everyone to see. My crafts are my therapy. I find peace in creating special ideas for friends and family. This is a new adventure for me and I plan on enjoying the ride

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Shadowbox Book

I have finished my latest project.  I found this idea online several months ago inspired by Shelley Haganman.  I love this idea binding two shadowboxes together.  Many of the supplies are from Maya Road including the two shadowboxes.  It was fun to see how the finally result would come out.  I just took each individual window with no idea what I was going to do.  I knew I wanted it to focus on family.  Included which can be seen in the last pic is a hidden mini album.  I plan on including some family pics in it.  I will be showing this project at a upcoming crop that I will be attending.  I can't wait to hear what kind of feed back I get from everyone. I'm off to start on the next project.  I'm excited about it it includes some new stamps I just got in.  Till next time....

No comments: