welcom

welcom
My photo
I have started this blog to help me get my craft projects out for everyone to see. My crafts are my therapy. I find peace in creating special ideas for friends and family. This is a new adventure for me and I plan on enjoying the ride

Monday, March 28, 2011

Bombshell Stamps



I found some great new stamps.  They are from a group called Bombshell Stamps.  I think they are so cool.  I was just checking out craft sites when I came across them.  When I saw this set I knew what I wanted to do with them.  I had found this cowhide paper a long time ago and had been holding it waiting for just the right project.  I think I found it.  I made another version of the stationary box which completely unfolds.  I have joined the Bombshell Forum and and cannot wait to get some feed back from them.  I have now ordered some other stamps and can't wait to play with them.  If you get a chance take a look I've never seen this type of stamp anywhere else.  Let me know what you think. 

3 comments:

Sparkly Engineer said...

Well Freddie you wanted feed back and I'm gonna give it to ya straight... Your project is awesome. The detail is fantastic. I love the embossing folder you chose to use as the background. The glitter on your cowgirl is great. Love the metal elements. Is that a real buckle on the front of your project or did you make a copy and pop it?

I cannot say enough good things about you. Someday I'm going to be saying I knew you when....

Mary Anne
Sparkly Bombshell Girl

Freddie said...

Thanks so much. I really appreciate it. The buckle on front is actually a stamp. I heat embossed it then added some stickles.

Cheryl Valadez said...

Hi Freddie! WOW! What an amazing box of fabulousness! This is a really great example of stellar paper engineering. I am loving what you are doing with these bombshells and I can't wait to see what you do next ;D

Cheryl - Bombshell Stamps DT